Twenty Mile House Concerts present a series of live performances by professional touring artists.
The venue - a living room - creates an intimate setting where the artist and audience connect to create a special evening.
The artists - are professional touring musicians that desire to present their songs in a more intimate setting. It is not uncommon to see these artists playing larger venues in the area.
The audience - comes for the music.
- Get Your Tickets Early - Space Is Limited.
- We Ask Everyone Bring Something To Share With The Group - Appetizer, Dessert, Beer, Wine.
- Venue Has Limited Seating. Seats Are Secured On A First Come, First Served Basis.
- All Money Collected Goes Directly To The Artist - We Don't Make Anything.
- Please Respect The Artist During The Performance - Listen And Appreciate.
- Please Treat Our House ("The Venue") As If It Were Your Own.
- Shows are Adult Only Unless Otherwise Noted.